Visualizzazione risultati 1 fino 2 di 2

Discussione: Error 520 Ray ID: 294b0a8f0f552b58 - CloudFlare

Exclamation Error 520 Ray ID: 294b0a8f0f552b58 - CloudFlare

Salve,

Segnalo che all'indirizzo http://guarigionereiki.altervista.org il sito non risulta più visibile ne posso più accedervi da pannello. Dopo un caricamento lentissimo appare una pagina che riporta i seguenti dati
    Error 520 Ray ID: 294b0a8f0f552b58 • 2016-04-16 22:24:35 UTC
    Web server is returning an unknown error

What happened ? There is an unknown connection issue between CloudFlare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do ? If you are a visitor of this website:Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website: There is an issue between CloudFlare's cache and your origin web server. CloudFlare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources.
    Ringrazio per l'assistenza
    Ultima modifica di karl94 : 18-04-2016 alle ore 16.03.29 Motivo: Formattazione

karl94 non è connesso Staff AV

Predefinito

Adesso non sembrano esserci problemi, il problema si è verificato in altri momenti?