Visualizzazione risultati 1 fino 7 di 7

Discussione: Chi erano e chi sono i pirati?

L'avatar di Evcz
    Evcz non è connesso Utente storico

Predefinito

Ecco alcune simpatiche considerazioni da parte di Simon Moon (l'admin di shareactor):

Citazione Originalmente inviato da Simon Moon
    I got asked a few times why is it called this way. Some also thought about it, or like the name. Well, its quiet simple. I first intended (when SR was still online) to create a "counter" page to the MPAA launched http://www.respectcopyrights.org/ site. Like take their arguments and give the facts in there and let the people decide for themselves instead of brainwashing them.

Well, now they gave me a better reason to use this domain, to state whats going on with my case, with P2P in general and to give them a bit hell back.

Respecting P2P is a big issue. Its still considered to be a rouge thing, like IRC used to be. Today everyone knows theres some worms in every apples on every branch of the technolgy tree. But that doesnt men the whole technolgy is bad.

And last but not least, the term piracy needs to be extinct.
    A pirate is by defenition one of these things:
    1. A robber on the high seas; one who by open violence takes the property of another on the high seas; especially, one who makes it his business to cruise for robbery or plunder; a freebooter on the seas; also, one who steals in a harbor.
    2. An armed ship or vessel which sails without a legal commission, for the purpose of plundering other vessels on the high seas.
    3. One who infringes the law of copyright, or publishes the work of an author without permission.

As you see (no pun intended) theres "open violence" and "plundering" and a lot of seas involved. And recently theres this new meaning added under 3. that was soley a media spin.

Someone who downlaods copyright protected materials is NOT a pirate. He doesnt use open violence, might evne be affraid of water, and sure as hell you wont see him with a sack over his shoulder walking out of your house. But THAT is exactly the images you should get from this word, and it works.

Medias brainwash you, the MPAA is brainwashing you, your own goverment is even brainwashing you, and make no mistake, this is not only in the USA. Get your own facts, get many different facts, then decide for yourself.
    chiunque sia interessato a conoscere i retroscena della chiusura di sharereactor trova tutto qui:
    http://www.respectp2p.com/

ah...

Simon ha detto che non è stato sequestrato assolutamente alcun dato degli utenti o dei messaggi inseriti sul forum, l'unica cosa è stato il blocco del dominio e della macchina che conteneva apache... il database è ancora online su di una macchina in germania e non è stato toccato da nessuno
    There are three kinds of people in this world: people who watch things happen ... people who complain about things that happen ... and people who make things happen...

Predefinito

...and sure as hell you wont see him with a sack over his shoulder walking out of your house.
    Azz... e io che ci ho messo dei mesi ad addestrare il pappagallo che tengo sulla spalla

Urrrrbani merrrrdaaaccccia... zitto Loreto!

L'avatar di Evcz

Predefinito

Citazione Originalmente inviato da CoD
    ...and sure as hell you wont see him with a sack over his shoulder walking out of your house.
    Azz... e io che ci ho messo dei mesi ad addestrare il pappagallo che tengo sulla spalla

Urrrrbani merrrrdaaaccccia... zitto Loreto!

MUHAHHAAHHAHAA
    There are three kinds of people in this world: people who watch things happen ... people who complain about things that happen ... and people who make things happen...

Predefinito

E pensare che per essere un vero pirata informatico avevo anche interfacciato il pappagallo con il pc.... ero indeciso tra usb e ethernet.

Usando Linux ovviamernte ho preferito un'interfaccia ethernet, infatti il vero nome del pappagallo e' Lor.eth0

sono senza speranze

L'avatar di Evcz

Predefinito

E pensare che per essere un vero pirata informatico avevo anche interfacciato il pappagallo con il pc.... ero indeciso tra usb e ethernet.

Usando Linux ovviamernte ho preferito un'interfaccia ethernet, infatti il vero nome del pappagallo e' Lor.eth0

sono senza speranze

LOooooooooooooOL...

potresti fare i provini per Zelig :P

L'avatar di marcio
    marcio non è connesso AlterGuru 2500

Predefinito

Citazione Originalmente inviato da Evcz

sono senza speranze

LOooooooooooooOL...

potresti fare i provini per Zelig :P
    Non credo che le capirebbero

Predefinito

il vero nome del pappagallo e' Lor.eth0

sono senza speranze

#ifconfig Lor.eth0 down

pappagallo nn ce piu