Non so se sia la sezione giusta...
ma ho un problema con questo guestbook e non so piu dove sbattere la testa!
Lo uso da sempre e su altervista funziona bene, ma su un server americano con linux non mi fa ne commentare (se clicco su firma non succede niente) ne mi fa loggare come amministratore, quando metto la password "admin" non fa nulla.
E devo ancora modificare qualcosa, l'ho messo on line cosi com'era!
Credo sia un problema di permessi, voi che dite?
Ho provato a mettere sia 766 che 777 e non funziona con nessuno, anzi l'ultimo non me lo fa settare, mi da errore.
Please help me!!!!

Le istruzioni sul readme.txt:

6.) Now check the filepermissions from the data directory and the files:
data/wordfilter.dat and config.php. If they are not writetable, change the permissions
with "chmod 766 [file or directory]" (you should do that with a telnet program).

7.) Load your website with a browser and see what happens. I will describe some
error possibilities in the following lines (go to point 11 if you started the script
succesfully).

8.) If you get nothing, check your website with your telnet program again. If you see
a "temp" directory, check the filepermission and set them to 766 if it is needed.
Create a "temp" directory by hand if the automatic creation doesn't worked on your
webserver and set the filepermission too!

9.) Some servers are very restrictive and they don't need 766 but 777 to get working.
Connect your webserver with your telnet program again and set the directories: data
and temp as well as the files temp/wordfilter.dat and config.php to 777 with "chmod"
(you get a help for this command with "man chmod").