Visualizzazione risultati 1 fino 3 di 3

Discussione: Ports 80, 443Blocked For Outbound Traffic

Predefinito Ports 80, 443Blocked For Outbound Traffic

Hello, I recently set up a blog site and have been developing and testing it for 3 days now. I am running WordPress 4.3.1 with a highly modified Arras v 1.5.3 and just installed the Social Log In plug-in from Claude Schlesser v 5.0. The plug in advises me though (during configuration) that both ports 80 and 443 are blocked for outgoing traffic.

I have tried other social media log in plug ins with almost no success, and really need this plug in to work to increase readership on my blog.

As yet I haven't used the FTP for anything, but if I need to it is not beyond my scope to achieve it.

Thanks in advance for any kind of assistance that could be provided...

Predefinito

Okay, been doing a little research and I think I have found a related item. When accessing the FTP through the Altervista front-end, while I was looking at my PHP settings, (v 5.3) I noticed at the bottom of the page the following warning "[QUOTE]Every installed application on your webspace can establish http connections to the outside by using php function fsockopen() or cURL libraries./QUOTE] Then it goes on to ell me that
    Warning: for security reasons and to prevent potential service abuses, every server to server connection is subjected to logging. Furthermore, the ip address of the script executer client and its hosting website will be transmitted and therefore visible to destination server.
    Then the next paragraph tells me that I can only get a limited number of sites on the whitelist, which can be removed through the simple process of sending a text message to a phone number...which I did.

2 Questions about this:
    1. Does this have anything to do with my port 80 and 443 being closed to outbound requests?
    2. IF this is the issue, and the site I'm trying to establish an API connection with, (oneall.com,) is blocked, IS there any way to the the site added to the whitelist? Its a really cool plug-in and if I could benefit from it then I know there are others who would judt love to add this plug-in to their sites and blogs.

karl94 non è connesso Staff AV

Predefinito

Hi, this is the Italian support forum, for questions in English please use our international forum.
    You have to unlock the whitelist, on your account the external connections are still restricted.