Visualizzazione risultati 1 fino 2 di 2

Discussione: fatal error install theme Betheme

aludradivina non è connesso Utente Blog

Predefinito fatal error install theme Betheme

I paid for a theme that doesn't work with altervista. But I also tried with other themes, and I get the same error. How should I go about solving? If so, for all themes, I change the platform and do it first ....

Fatal error: Uncaught exception: Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /membri/aludradivina/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php:209 Stack trace: #0 /membri/aludradivina/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php(190): Mfn_Dashboard->remote_get_promo_version() #1 /membri/aludradivina/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php(176): Mfn_Dashboard->refresh_promo_version() #2 /membri/aludradivina/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php(29): Mfn_Dashboard->get_promo_version() #3 /membri/aludradivina/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions.php(154): Mfn_Dashboard->__construct() #4 /membri/aludradivina/wp-settings.php(558): include('/membri/aludrad...') #5 /membri/aludradivina/wp-config.php(26): require_once('/membri/aludrad...') #6 /membri/aludradivina/wp-load.php(52): require_once('/membri/aludrad...') #7 /membri/aludradivina/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/membri/aludrad...') #8 /membri/aludradivina/wp-admi in /membri/.dummy/master/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/altervista/classes/class-av-error-handler.php on line 214

karl94 non è connesso Staff AV

Predefinito

Hi, this is the Italian support forum, if you don't speak Italian you should use the English one.
    However, you probably just need to unlock the server to server connections under Settings. Did you try unlocking them?