I config my file like this :

$dbname = \"my_dracos\";
    $dbuser = \"Dracos\";
    $dbpw = \"xxxxx\";
    $dbhost = \"localhost\";
    $tablepre = \"xmb_\";
    $pconnect = 0;
    $cookiepath = \"\"; // \"\" if your installing locally
    $cookiedomain = \".dracos.altervista.org\"; // \"\" if your installing locally
    $database = \"mysql\";

And when I try to install it that say this :

Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /membri/Dracos/cinst.php on line 11

Warning: Access denied for user: \'dracos@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/Dracos/db/mysql.php on line 10

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: \'dracos@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/Dracos/db/mysql.php on line 10

Warning: Access denied for user: \'dracos@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/Dracos/db/mysql.php on line 12

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: \'dracos@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/Dracos/db/mysql.php on line 12

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /membri/Dracos/db/mysql.php on line 12
    Installing XMB 1.6 Magic Lantern

Creating xmb_attachments

Warning: Access denied for user: \'dracos@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/Dracos/db/mysql.php on line 21

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: \'dracos@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/Dracos/db/mysql.php on line 21

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /membri/Dracos/db/mysql.php on line 21
    Access denied for user: \'dracos@localhost\' (Using password: NO)

Could you help me please ?

L'avatar di Gianluca
    Gianluca non è connesso Amministratore

Predefinito

You need to activate your Mysql account first. Just click on \"Risorse\" button on the right of your control panel then on \"Attiva Database\".
    Gianluca

Predefinito

pay attention:
    the password isn\'t important:
    you can write:
    $dbname = \"my_dracos\";
    $dbuser = \"Dracos\";
    $dbpw = \"\";
    $dbhost = \"localhost\";

<a...>

Paolo
    www.d-web.tk

Sorry...
    ...where are you from?

Predefinito

dweb ha scritto:
    Paolo
    www.d-web.tk

Sorry...
    ...where are you from?
    se la vista non mi inganna :) credo che sia di TORONTO (CANADA)

HolaZ
    XXXX
    http://www.xxxx.risorse.com

Predefinito

come fai a capire da dove arriva guardando l\'IP ? ???

Predefinito

dweb ha scritto:
    come fai a capire da dove arriva guardando l\'IP ? ???

te lo spiego in PVT :P

HolaZ
    XXXX
    http://www.xxxx.risorse.com

Predefinito

no, quello che hai detto non mi funziona... non c\'è in circlazione qualche programma? Magari freeware?

L'avatar di Evcz
    Evcz non è connesso Utente storico

Predefinito

eh eh eh ...

kissà come è arrivato qua ^_\'

sul forum di XMB forum cercavano un server con PHP e mySQL... così io ho proposto altervista ^_^

ke fuori!!!

byez
    There are three kinds of people in this world: people who watch things happen ... people who complain about things that happen ... and people who make things happen...

Predefinito

però potresti proporre gente che sa un minimo di italiano!

questo mi sa che il regolamento e le faq nemmeno le ha lette

Predefinito

I need to install xmb too. It says:
    Warning: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /membri/downtownfoorum/cinst.php on line 11

Warning: Access denied for user: \'downtownfoorum@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/downtownfoorum/db/mysql.php on line 10

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: \'downtownfoorum@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/downtownfoorum/db/mysql.php on line 10

Warning: Access denied for user: \'downtownfoorum@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/downtownfoorum/db/mysql.php on line 12

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: \'downtownfoorum@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/downtownfoorum/db/mysql.php on line 12

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /membri/downtownfoorum/db/mysql.php on line 12
    Installing XMB 1.6 Magic Lantern

Creating xmb_attachments

Warning: Access denied for user: \'downtownfoorum@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/downtownfoorum/db/mysql.php on line 21

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: \'downtownfoorum@localhost\' (Using password: NO) in /membri/downtownfoorum/db/mysql.php on line 21

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /membri/downtownfoorum/db/mysql.php on line 21
    Access denied for user: \'downtownfoorum@localhost\' (Using password: NO)

Please help me, I know it\'s possible here, because I saw one xmb forum here.

$dbname = \"my_downtownfoorum\";
    $dbuser = \"downtownfoorum\";
    $dbpw = \"password\";
    $dbhost = \"localhost\";
    $tablepre = \"xmb_\";
    $pconnect = 0;
    $cookiepath = \"\"; // \"\" if your installing locally
    $cookiedomain = \"\"; // \"\" if your installing locally

Predefinito

ma ben spiegati

Predefinito

That cost you 3000 AC

Cost? What money is it?

Predefinito

downtownfoorum ha scritto:
    That cost you 3000 AC

Cost? What money is it?
    dweb spieghi tu la faccenda degli AC in inglese?=? io ci ho quasi avuto il debito in inglese e non è il caso che ci provi :p

Predefinito

I thought this place is free...

Predefinito

io ci provo...
    in altervista.org if you want buy web space or other (server mysql for example) you must do it with AC (alter cent). When you join altervista, you have 1500 AC about. If you want to earn others AC you must ;
    1)Partecipate at the concourse \"The Best Site of Altervista\"
    2)Partecipate at the initiatives of xxxxwebmaster.altervista.org
    when you will earn 3000 or more AC you can activate your mysql server
    I\'m sorry because my english isn\'t perfect :)

Predefinito

Thank you. I want to ask few things more.Is my money shown there? look picture:www.hot.ee/siimuvitz/1.jpg
    And i wanted to ask other thing too. Traffic is 10gb. When my all traffic is used, i must buy more?

Predefinito

downtownfoorum ha scritto:
    Thank you. I want to ask few things more.Is my money shown there? look picture:www.hot.ee/siimuvitz/1.jpg
    And i wanted to ask other thing too. Traffic is 10gb. When my all traffic is used, i must buy more?
    The AlterCent aren\'t a legal money, but are the money of the community of AlterVista:
    There are many way to gain some AC:
    1 AC every post send in this forum
    100 AC for the Altervista Top 100
    and some method.
    If you clic on PANNELLO
    than RISORSE, (top right)
    you can see your AC account

Paolo
    D-Web, the portal of download
    www.d-web.tk

Predefinito

I really don\'t understand how I should make money in \"Top 100 Siti web\", but i try...

Predefinito

When my money comes to my acount? It\'s still 1923

Predefinito

yes, you can buy more traffic if you want... it cost 1000 AC to activate.

Predefinito

At the moment I need to activate MySQL. Ihave 1923 AC. I\'m too stupid, i don\'t understand that language, I don\'t know how to collect money. Can you help me, animevts2?

Predefinito

the AC that you earn will be accredited after 24 hours. How to collect AC?
    I do a list ;
    1) go to http://xxxxwebmaster.altervista.org
    and click on the 4 x burning for enter.
    Go to xxxxfreemagazine and write an article about Internet. Remember! Click on the button \"sono un utente altervista\" and put in the form your nick and your URL site (downtownfoorum.altervista.org)
    you will earn 20 AC for each article that you write

2) Put the banners in your page (downtownforum.altervista.org) with the code #altervistabanner# and put a pop up with the code #altervistapop# .
    every time a person click on the banner you will earn AC, but they go accreditate after 24 hours. In a week you will earn 3000 AC and you will can activate your mysql server
    bYe

Predefinito

if you don\'t understand something, don\'t worry, post!

Predefinito

Please, can you make me that page with html code. With that banner to get money? I did not understand that code you gave me, sorry...

Predefinito

I want to ask what computer do you have?

Predefinito

ok, but you know the HTML? my PC?
    I have a pentium 3, 1200 mhz, 256 mb ram, win 98 second edition. In a few minutes i build a page 4 you

Predefinito

Do i know html? Yes i have Dreamweaver mx, but i\'m working with flash and i know flash more than html

Predefinito

In this archive you will find 2 files. downtownfoorum.html and under.gif
    Extract this archive and upload these files on your web space (you know how do it?). Next, if you go to http://downtownfoorum.altervista.org you will see your page with 4 banner and the image \"under construction\".
    When a person click on these banners you will earn AC. download the archive here...
    http://64.246.11.45/membri/animevts2/downtownfoorum.zip

Predefinito

I need 1080 AC....ohhh...It takes lot of time

Predefinito

I know, is a big problem! you can\'t click yours banners! you can begin your page and do it publicity, next, when you will earn 3000 AC you will activate the mysql server...

Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimoUltimo