Visualizzazione risultati 1 fino 4 di 4

Discussione: How can I change the chmod of my attachments folder?!?!

Predefinito

please help me! I want to change my chmod of the attachments folder form 775 To 777

Sorry about my English

AMD = cff (from israel)

Predefinito

waht is this?!?

Su AlterVista tutte le cartelle hanno permessi 775 mentre i files 664, non ט possibile modificare questi permessi. Sebbene qualche script php richieda esplicitamente di impostare i permessi a 777 per alcune cartelle, oppure 666 per alcuni files, per come ט strutturato lo spazio dei membri su AlterVista, questa operazione non ט necessaria per il buon funzionamento di qualsiasi script.

Predefinito

Hi cff!
    on Altervista it is not possible to change the chmod. Most of the script works fine however.
    andrea

Predefinito

Citazione Originalmente inviato da cff
    waht is this?!?

Su AlterVista tutte le cartelle hanno permessi 775 mentre i files 664, non ט possibile modificare questi permessi. Sebbene qualche script php richieda esplicitamente di impostare i permessi a 777 per alcune cartelle, oppure 666 per alcuni files, per come ט strutturato lo spazio dei membri su AlterVista, questa operazione non ט necessaria per il buon funzionamento di qualsiasi script.
    Citazione Originalmente inviato da translation
    On AlterVista all the folders have allowed 775 while files the 664, not ט possible to modify these permissions. Although some script php explicitly demands to set up the permissions to 777 for some folder, or 666 for some files, for like ט structured the space of the members on AlterVista, this operation not ט necessary for the good operation of whichever script
    Careful, why some scripts have to their inside of the commandos chmod that they try to modify the permissions on the files. The better thing is than to comment or to eliminate such lines of software, on AV not is need to modify such allowed.
    In any case, welcome on AlterVista. One what only, for particular political of AV, you cannot realize situated that are not translate also in Italian. Council makes you to help, but to make it you.